On 7 March 2015 Huawei had announced their new Ascend Series smartphone “Huawei Ascend G7” smartphone to launched officialy in Pakistan. Huawei said that experts were hoping that Ascend G7 to be the most exquisite and popular addition to Huawei’s mid-range product portfolio.
Huawei Ascend G7 is with 3,000 mAh battery life, which as per company claims lasts for over 600 hours on stand-by, or around a day of usual usage on one charge.
Ascend G7 comes with a larger 5.5” display and a unique “smart antenna switching technology”, to ensure consistent network reception and enhanced wireless connectivity.
Another feature of G7 is its thin 7.6mm slim body, despite housing a huge battery beneath it. An all-metal back provides a premium feel in the hand, and the unique, flowing curves give more elegance, balance, and strength to the design, reflecting great sophistication, as the world’s best smart-device.
Price and Specifications of Ascend G7:
- OS: Android Kitkat
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53OS: Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Size: 6.04 x 3.04 x 0.30 in
- Weight: 165 g
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Primary: 13 MP with LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Price: Rs. 30,000